Why do we need your help?
Did you know that all our local offices are independent local charities? Many people think that our local offices receive government funding, but in fact we are reliant on donations from local authorities, specialist funders and the general public to keep our services going.
The demand for our services is greater than ever and at the same time we are facing a challenging funding environment. As a charity, we rely on the support and generosity of grant-making trusts and members of the public – people like you.
How your donations can help
- £5 can pay the daily expenses of one volunteer
- £10 pays for an hour of advice
- £25 pays for us to visit a housebound client
- £100 will help us support a family in debt to avoid having their home repossessed.
- £2,000 enables us to train 10 volunteer advisers.
Any donations made to Citizens Advice Devon will be used to support local Citizens Advice services throughout Devon. You may prefer to make a donation directly to your local Citizens Advice: