Citizens Advice Devon
We are a consortium of the seven local Citizens Advice charities operating in Devon:
- Citizens Advice East Devon
- Citizens Advice Exeter
- Citizens Advice Plymouth
- Citizens Advice South Hams
- Citizens Advice Teignbridge
- Citizens Advice Torbay
- Citizens Advice Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon
Citizens Advice Devon is a Charity (C.A.B. Devon), Registration Number 1148060, and a Company limited by Guarantee (CAB Devon), Company Number 7975636.
Our aims and objectives
Our core aim is to maintain a Citizens Advice service that is both relevant and accessible to the people of Devon. This means making sure people throughout Devon continue to have access to advice and information that:
- Is of high quality and independently assessed;
- Is available in ways and at times that suit people’s needs, including by phone, digital and face-to-face channels.
Our key objectives for the next three years are to:
- Work to achieve a sustainable future for the provision of Citizens Advice services throughout Devon.
- Continue to develop our relationship with statutory organisations in Devon, including local authorities, health and police services, and look for imaginative and innovative ways to support their people focussed objectives.
- Increase our collaborative working with key partners in the voluntary sector to achieve better outcomes and greater efficiencies.
Who we are
The governing body (Trustee Board) of CAB Devon includes a Chair, Treasurer and representatives of the charities that are members of the Consortium.
The current board members are:
- Molly Holmes (Chair)
- Matthew Byrne (Treasurer)
- Edwina Bradshaw (East Devon)
- Dennis Mardon (Exeter)
- Christopher Mottram (South Hams & Plymouth)
- Roger Randall (Teignbridge)
- Geoff Buck (Torbay)
- Jilly Collins (Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon)
- Keith Routledge (Torridge, North, Mid & West Devon)
If you want to find out more about the work of Citizens Advice Devon please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact Citizens Advice Devon if you need advice. See our Advice page for details of how to get advice online, over the phone or in person at your local Citizens Advice office.
Our latest accounts
Our latest accounts and further details are published on the Charity Commission website